Planning your website can save you and your business many hours and thousands of dollars.
Join North Forge and Diana Da Silva, Marketing Services Director from 6P Marketing as we help save you time and money.
We’ll show you how with an easy step-by-step plan.
- Provide you with the knowledge you can use when building your website on your own, with your team or through an agency.
- Go over a proven process evolved over 20 years of creating websites for clients of all types.
- Share tips and best practices to make your website efforts more efficient, the process more enjoyable, and increase the ROI of the dollars you invest.
- Goals + Timelines + Budgets: How to set your website build up for success right at the planning stage.
- Identify your best audiences: Your website is built for your audiences to fulfil their needs, first you need to identify them.
- Set your brand apart: Identify your brands’ unique advantages; hint – it’s not customer service.
- Your brand personality + look: How your brand looks, sounds, and interacts with the world.
- Understand your customer’s journey: The best ways to get your audience where you need them to be.
- Prepare your website content: Foolproof methods of creating quality content quickly.
- Basics of website building: The essential parts to launching a website.
- The website build: What to do if you want to build your own site and when not to.
- Keep your website healthy: Tips to keep your site alive and ranking well.
Diana has an extensive career that spans numerous industries, roles, and countries! She began with graphic design, and throughout the years has enjoyed a variety of marketing roles in organizations across North America and Europe. Diana is in a dual role of both a Marketing Services Manager and a Marketing Strategist here at 6P Marketing. She began at the company in January 2020.
Attending the Applied Multimedia Training Centre, Diana received a Diploma in Graphic Design & Digital Media in 2002, and received a Business Administration Diploma from Red River College in 2010. Her skillset lies in account & project management, creative services, strategic marketing, sales, and marketing planning/execution.
When she’s not working, Diana enjoys trying many new things, but her favourite hobbies are sculpting, building Lego, and fishing.